Our Terms and Conditions of Use
All Visitors to this Website agree to use it and its materials fairly and to respect our copyright and that of our partners.
- www.themotivationagency.co.uk is a site operated by The Motivation Agency Ltd ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 05971218 and have our registered office at 2 Minton Place, Victoria Road, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6QB
- Our main trading address is 2 Minton Place, Victoria Road, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6QB. Our VAT number is 997343662.
- To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You agree to use the Website and access the materials only for lawful purposes and your use of the Website and the materials is in no way unlawful or fraudulent, and does not have the intention or effect of damaging our reputation or damaging us financially.
- You agree not to use or access the Website or the materials for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Website or the materials.
- You agree not to (and will not attempt to) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the Website or any features that (i) prevent or restrict use or copying of content or (ii) enforce any limitations on you, the use of the Website or access to the materials.
- You agree not to knowingly transmit any data or send or submit any content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, key-stroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You agree not to use or access the Website or the materials for any commercial uses or for the benefit of any third party, including but not limited to the sale of access to the Website or any associated content the solicitation of business in the course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise.
- You agree to use the Website and access the materials in a way which does not infringe the rights of third parties or restrict or prevent anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Website or materials.
- You agree not to ask for, collect or harvest any personal data of any visitor on the Website.
- You agree not to post, upload, email or otherwise transmit, cause us to email or distribute chain letters, surveys or studies, calls to action, junk mail, pyramid schemes, incentives (monetary or click-based), spimming or spamming, or bulk communications of any kind, whether or not for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- You will not copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any content contained on the Website (including without limitation the materials on the Website) for any other purpose other than as permitted by these Terms without our prior written consent.
- You agree not to use the Website or the materials in any manner intended to damage, disable, overburden or impair The Motivation Agency Ltd server or the network(s) connected to any The Motivation Agency Ltd server, or infringe any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of any servers or networks connected to the Website.
- You agree not to use any high volume, automated, or electronic means to access the Website or the materials (including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts). We grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions, either generally or in specific cases.
- The Website may contain links to pages on other websites (“Linked Sites”), and those Linked Sites may contain content or offer products and/or services for sale.
- We do not author, edit, control, or monitor these Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that: we have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by Linked Sites; and we do not control or endorse the sponsors of such Linked Sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such Linked Sites.
- We are happy for people to add links to the Website from their own sites. We do not control this in any way and the presence of a link to the Website from another site does not mean that we approve of our endorse that site in any way.
- You agree that any personal information you share with us to enable us to provide you with access to any of our services is accurate information.
- We exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and terms express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law. We accept no liability for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, or economic loss, or any other losses, howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with these Terms or Use or the Licence Terms. This includes (without limitation): any loss of profit (directly or indirectly); any loss of goodwill; and any loss of opportunity.
- We provide the materials on the Website in good faith but give no warranty or representation that the materials are accurate, complete or up-to-date or that they will meet your requirements, nor that the Website does not infringe the rights of any third party. We accept no responsibility or liability for your use of materials on the Website and your use is entirely at your own risk. While we take reasonable precautions to prevent the existence of computer viruses and/or other malicious programs on the Website, we accept no liability for them.
- Information transmitted via this Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. We make no representation or warranty that the operation of this Website will be timely, secure, uninterrupted, or error-free and disclaim all liability in that respect to the greatest extent permitted by law.
We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by you as a
result of: any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or
existence of any information or advertising, or as a result of any
relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor
whose advertising appears on the Website or in relation to the
- any changes which we may make to the Website or the materials, or for any temporary interruptions in the provision of the Website or the materials;
- the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any materials and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the Website; your failure to provide us with accurate account information; or your failure to keep your account details secure and confidential.
- For any operational, regulatory, legal or other reason, we reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Website or any of the materials with or without notice to you and we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modifications, suspension or termination. By continuing to use the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms of these updates and amendments.
- Notwithstanding this, you agree that we are permitted to apply for injunctive remedies (or any other types of interim relief) in any jurisdiction at any time.